A higher version of the iconic 200-190 chair designed in the 1960s.
The 200-190 chair has become an undisputed Icon of Polish design thanks to its luxury and elegance. The light form of this upholstered chair, as well as the use of ash wood with brass details, gives it a nobility and timelessness that constantly impresses.
The unusual shape of the frame made the Chair 200-190 surprisingly popular even in impoverished Poland in the 1960s. The key to success was the exceptional elegance of the chair and a refined, unique style. The 366 Concept has revived the 200-190 model with a matching barstool set, allowing their luxurious and elegant deisgn to make its restaurant debut.
Welcome the table in your home and enjoy its endless beauty and quality.
Dimensions: 90 x 45 x 52 cm
Package dimensions: 105 x 47 x 59 cm (produkt złożony)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: plywood
Seat Interior: high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: TWEED
Fabric Type: Flat Woven Fabric
Composition: 100% PP
Martindale Abvasion: 25 000 cycles (category A)
Stain Resistant: No
Fire Resistant: On Order
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE