The 200-190 Chair, designed in the 1960s. It became an unquestionable Icon of Polish design thanks to its luxury and elegance. This upholstered chair’s light form, as well as the use of ash with brass details, gives it an air of nobility and timelessness that continues to impress.
The unusual shape of the frame made the chair surprisingly popular even in an impoverished Poland of the 1960s. The key to its success was the chair’s unique elegance and sophisticated, inimitable style. 366 Concept reissued the 200-190 with a matching set of bar stools, allowing its full splendour to debut in bars and restaurants.
The 200-190 Series consists of: an Chair, a Bar Stool S, a Bar Stool M, a Bench and a Basic Bar Stool.
Dimensions: 82 x 45 x 52 cm
Package dimensions: 105 x 47 x 59 cm (product assembled, pair in box)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: plywood
Seat Interior: high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: BOUCLE
Fabric type: Loop Fabric
Composition: 68% Polyamide, 29% Polyester, 3% Viscose
Martindale abrasion: >50’000 Cycles (cat. A)
Stain resistant: Yes
Fire resistant: Yes
Water Repellent: Yes
Other: Pet Friendly, Eco Friendly, Allergy Free
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE