We created the 366 Metal 2-Seater based on the pattern of the 366 Metal Armchair, which was designed in the 1960s, but never manufactured. Thanks to a double dose of timeless design, this is an excellent choice for couples who like nothing better than spending time together in their modern-design apartment.
Lightweight, extraordinary and minimalist, it is available in various metal shades. Perfect for a variety of interiors: from simplistic Scandinavian homes to industrial lofts. The best choice for those who value quality materials packaged within timeless design.
The 366 Metal Series consists of: an Armchair, a Rocking Chair, a Sofa, a 2-Seater and a Sofa 3-Seater. The 366 Coffee Tables Series is an aesthetic addition to the entire series.
Series: 366 Metal
Dimensions: 75 x 122 x 66 cm
Package dimensions: 78 x 130 x 70 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: VELVET
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abvasion: 47 000 cycles
Stain Resistant: Yes
Fire Resistant: On Order
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE