Meet the exquisitely comfortable 366 Sofa inspired by an iconic 366 Armchair. A great choice for couples and all those who like to cuddle. Double the comfort!
366 Sofa is designed on the basis of Armchair 366 – an iconic Polish armchair designed by Józef Chierowski in 1962. It will become a perfect complement to retro-style interiors, it will also look great in a modern space adding a touch of nostalgia to it. Create a set from the 366 Sofa and Armchair, and your interior will gain a true retro style.
Dimensions: 75 x 118 x 66 cm
Package dimensions: 77 x 120 x 68 cm(product assembled)
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: VELVET
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abrasion: 47 000 cycles
Stain Resistant: Yes
Fire Resistant: On Order
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE