Meet the extravagant Bunny!
A reissue of the classic 300-177 Armchair, which got its name from the characteristic armrests in the shape of rabbit ears. Definitely one of the more extravagant designs produced in Poland in the 1960s, with a timeless body that never ceases to impress. A compact armchair, perfect both Scandinavian and Mid-Century interiors.
Legs: solid oak wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: SHINE VELVET
Fabric Type: Velvet Fabric
Composition: 100% PES
Martindale Abvasion: 115 000 cycles (cat. A)
Stain Resistant: Yes
Fire Resistant: On Order
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE