The beauty of design – the Fox Armchair, designed in the 1960s. Definitely one of the most comfortable and exclusive chairs. Love at first touch. Take it home and relish its timeless comfort.
A contemporary reissue by 366 Concept just for you. Its exclusive wooden design and exquisitely comfortable seat were once the pride of every Polish club and restaurant. Made of top-quality, hand-selected solid ash and finished with brass details for a touch of luxury. Perfect for every interior with a soft spot for vintage or Mid-Century style.
The Fox Series consists of: an Armchair, a Rocking Chair, a Sofa, a Long Sofa, a 2-Seater and a Sofa 3-Seater. The Fox Coffee Tables Series is an aesthetic addition to the entire series.
Year Od Design: 1960
Dimensions: 78 x 62 x 70 cm
Package dimensions: 81 x 64 x 72 cm (product assembled)
Legs: solid ash wood with brass finishing
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: TWEED
Fabric Type: Flat Woven Fabric
Composition: 100% PP
Martindale Abvasion: 25 000 cycles (category A)
Stain Resistant: No
Fire Resistant: On Order
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE