The beauty of design – the Fox Lounge Chair, designed in the 1960s. Definitely one of the most comfortable and exclusive chairs. Metal version is a contemporary reissue by 366 Concept – it is a classic retro design with a modern twist. Perfect for every interior with a soft spot for modern or Mid-Century style.
Love at first touch. Take it home and relish its timeless comfort.
Series: Fox Metal
Year Of Design / Reedition: 1960 / 2021
Dimensions: 78 x 62 x 70 cm
Package dimensions: 81 x 64 x 72 cm (product assembled)
Legs: steel with wooden armrests
Internal Structure: solid beech wood
Seat Interior: zig zag springs, high resilience foam
Upholstery: all fabrics collections (discover full offer)
Contract: norm passed EN 16139
Fabric Collection: BOUCLE
Fabric type: Loop Fabric
Composition: 68% Polyamide, 29% Polyester, 3% Viscose
Martindale abrasion: >50’000 Cycles (cat. A)
Stain resistant: Yes
Fire resistant: Yes
Water Repellent: Yes
Other: Pet Friendly, Eco Friendly, Allergy Free
To make sure that you choose the right fabric. You can order up to 5 colour swatches from our fabric collections.
The full cost of the swatches you order will be deducted from your final order!
PICK YOUR DREAMED COLOURS
You order, we take care of everything else! We will deliver your order to your door.
- Shipping is included in the furniture price.
- Our logistics partners UPS, DPD, DHL deliver from Monday to Friday. We use their services for single item orders
- If you have any special shipping requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. We will be happy to assist you!
- For delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our products are made to order and thus returns cannot be accepted. Please make sure to read all the descriptions (size, colour, fabric specifications) carefully before ordering. As a client, you may only refuse a parcel in the following cases:
- If the product is damaged during transport
- If the parcel contains the wrong contents
For full Delivery & Returns information click HERE